Front office position that provides administrative support to members of the Jordi Labs’ staff. Duties include project-based work and general administration.
- Reception duties include answering incoming phone calls and greeting customers, vendors, and visitors
- Office duties include sorting mail, filing, maintaining all office equipment and shipping supplies
- Support HR with job postings, calendar management, scheduling interviews
- Customer service duties for product/service orders include data entry, quality control inspection, billing and shipping activities
- Purchasing and receipt of goods and services, such as supplies, chemicals, equipment, tools, and parts, for service and production
- Organize and compile technical reports using Microsoft Office and PDF writer.
- Become familiar with analytical techniques and products offered by Jordi
- Any other duties as directed by the supervisor
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Attention to detail.
- Outstanding written & oral English communications skills.
- Personal drive and work ethic.
- Personable, upbeat personality; confidence & creativity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Knowledge of PDF writer.
As a small but rapidly growing business, Jordi provides a high energy environment where a motivated individual can have a positive impact on the entire organization.