Jordi Labs is an investigative laboratory which is seeking an experienced regulatory specialist to fill a role in project management and inside sales. Jordi has a history dating back to 1980 and a strong established customer base. This position includes fielding customer analysis inquiries for testing services and ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction.
Customer queries associated with testing services requiring determination of the customer problem followed by prescription of the appropriate testing strategy. This position involves working with customers and staff chemists to develop appropriate procedures and methods for services related to extractables and leachables analyses, quality control analyses and investigative work.
- Develop analytical strategies to solve chemical problems
- Prepare written proposals explaining testing strategies
- Account management including providing updates on ongoing analyses to customers
- Provide regulatory support to staff chemists to ensure compliance
- Review and analyze technical data to support submittals
- Manage project timelines and budgets to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong Personal Integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Solid knowledge of US and/or European regulatory processes required
- Experience in the preparation and submission of 510(k)’s preferred
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills required
- Detail Oriented – manage a large number of client contacts without losing client requests
- Cooperative Team Member – works well with other sales team members
- Communication Skills – Able to communicate testing services in a easy to understand manner and ask good questions
Jordi Labs provides scientific products and contract testing services used to perform chemical investigations. It is our goal to help our customers solve their problems through the lens of analytical chemistry. As one of the premiere analytical laboratories, we strive to provide the best customer service in the industry, backed by over 30 years of technical expertise.
Jordi offers a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package. If you would like to be part of a growing team, please forward your resume.