Crystallization Analysis Fractionation (CRYSTAF)Unequivocal Characterization The CRYSTAF is an innovative and fast approach to chemical composition distribution analysis in polyolefins. This technique excels in the analysis of complex PP-PE combinations allowing the unequivocal characterization of unknown samples. CRYSTAF measures the chemical composition distribution in the crystallization cycle and provides a concentration versus temperature curve.
- Long Chain branching testing through a triple detector (concentration, viscosity and light scattering)
- Short chain branching through a fourth IR detector
- Samples including LLDPE, HDPE, multicatalyst reactor resins and ANY semicrystaline polymer dissolvable in 1, 2, 4- trichlorobenzene or ortho-Dichlorobenzene
- Detection of methyls and carbonyls
- Subambient capability (-20 °C)