As an essential business, we at Jordi Labs believe we have a corporate responsibility to support projects geared towards ending the COVID-19 pandemic.
In recent weeks, we have received numerous requests for assistance with projects related to COVID-19, technically referred to as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Among these are:
- Method development, validation and lot release testing for hand sanitizer
- Investigative testing to determine contamination in reagents used in the process of COVID-19 testing
- Quality control (QC) testing for respirators and masks
- Leachables testing for breathing apparatus
Hopefully you’re already aware that Jordi Labs is open and functioning at full capacity during the coronavirus pandemic. We have been deemed an essential business and are already working hard to leverage our expert laboratory testing services in the fight against COVID-19.
Below is a full list of our analytical testing capabilities and laboratory testing services. However, if you don’t see your specific need listed, please contact us directly to learn how we can assist you in this trying time.
- Leachables testing under (ISO 18562) for breathing gas pathways
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Analysis
- Particle testing
- Particulate & Residue Testing
- Contaminant identification
- Lot release (API, Excipients, Contact Materials)
- Elemental Impurities
- Failure analysis & root cause investigation
- Fillers & additives analysis
- Product deformulation and characterization
- Other routine services
- Extractables & Leachables Studies
- Toxicological Risk Assessments
Method Development & Validation
Major Techniques Offered at Jordi Labs